Welcome to Tri-Cities Community Health!
- Welcome to our clinics, where we are happy to have the opportunity to serve you! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to provide healthcare services to you and your family in a caring and compassionate manner and will answer any questions that you may have. We pride ourselves on making your care and treatment a pleasant experience.
INFORMATION NEEDED AT YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
- Address/Insurance Form
- Medical History
- Driver's license or other photo identification
- Insurance card or proof of current income to qualify for discounted sliding fee
- List of current medications you are taking
- We look forward to meeting you! Thank you for choosing Tri-Cities Community Health – where our professional and experienced staff is dedicated to providing our patients, "Exceptional Care by an Exceptional Team."
- Tri-Cities Community Health is a not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center. Incorporated in 1981 we continue to serve the Tri-Cities and surrounding area where we offer: "Exceptional care by an exceptional team". We believe in our Mission : "Patients succeed because our team succeeds in ensuring that every element of care, safety and comfort is met with the highest degree of professionalism and courtesy regardless of race or ability to pay."
NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION
- New patients are asked to arrive at the office 15-30 minutes before their scheduled appointments in order to fill out new patient forms. Please have your driver's license, insurance card, and Social Security number with you so that we can help you complete the new patient paperwork.
FOR ALL PATIENT APPOINTMENTS
- It is important to keep your medical records up to date. It is your responsibility to notify both your provider's office and your
insurance company of any changes or corrections of pertinent information that needs to be made to your records. Please be
prepared to review that information and show your insurance card at every visit, so we can bill your insurance appropriately.
Having your current information on file will enable us to serve you better. We thank you for your cooperation with this important
We would like for you to bring any new medications that you are currently taking to your appointment. Please bring the original containers so that we may verify each medication's name, dosage, etc. This information will allow your provider to better care for you.
Appointments can be made with our providers by calling the office during normal business hours. Please give a clear description of your medical condition to the staff member when scheduling an appointment so that we can allow an appropriate amount of time to address your needs.
Appointments for routine care are best arranged well in advance, preferably at the end of the previous appointment. We encourage the scheduling of routine physicals for school, sports, etc. several months in advance, especially during the summer when there is a greater demand for school and camp physicals. Adults may schedule routine physical exams throughout the year. Calls for sick patient appointments should be made early in the day, so that arrangements can be made for you to be examined. Our goal is to meet your family's needs in a caring and efficient manner. We value your time and will make every effort to accommodate you as soon as possible.
- Please phone at least one day in advance if you will not be able to keep your appointment. We will do our best to coordinate another appointment for you, if necessary.
NO SHOW POLICY
- Not showing up for or calling in advance to cancel a scheduled appointment may result in restrictions for scheduling future appointments.
COURTESY REMINDER CALLS
- Our automated system enables us to provide a friendly reminder of your upcoming appointment.
SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS
- Walk –In" or "Same Day" appointments are available in the event you feel you need to see a provider that day. Please be aware that while this option is open to you, "Walk-In" or "Same Day" patients will be worked in as time and schedules will allow. Our Urgent Care facility is specifically designed to meet the needs of patients who require same day care. Urgent Care is open Monday—Saturday from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
PROVIDER - PATIENT RELATIONSHIP
- Communication is the key to a good relationship with your provider. Do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Your provider may want to discuss the following with you: current problems and symptoms, medical history, allergies, current medications and treatments, personal habits, and recent lifestyle changes.
- Many times your provider will request a checkup to evaluate your progress before refilling the prescription. Please contact your provider's office five days prior to the need for a refill, in order to schedule an appointment so that your refill can be processed in time.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
- Payment for services, including applicable co-payments, is due at the time of your visit and will be collected on the day of your
appointment. We accept cash, checks, Visa, and MasterCard. Unpaid charges are billed to you on a monthly statement and
are due upon receipt. If you need to make arrangements for a payment plan or to determine if you are eligible for our sliding fee
discount, please contact our Billing department. We will make every effort to work out a mutually satisfactory payment schedule.
We accept most insurance plans, including Community Health Plan of Washington, Washington State Medical Coupons, Medicaid, and Medicare.
- We value your opinion. Please let us know if there is any way we can improve upon the quality of your experience with us. Suggestion forms are available with our receptionists. You may leave the completed form with our staff or return by mail to:
Tri-Cities Community Health
Attention: Quality Improvement
PO Box 1452
Pasco, WA 99301
Tri-Cities Community Health Newsfeed
Stay up to date on everything TCCH is doing to enrich our community and explore our latest developments as we strive to bring affordable healthcare to everyone.
Jared Holdman, ARNP
Patients succeed because our team succeeds in ensuring tha